TRIPATRA is an integrated Indonesian Energy Company. Since 1973, providing its customer the energy services entails engineering, EPC, O&M and Logistic. The combination of strong engineering and project management know how are key components for Tripatra in having successfully deliver projects for world class companies.
TRIPATRA is reputable company in energy sector, has been operating in Indonesia for more than 38 years.
To support its progressive growth and build the organization capability, TRIPATRA now inviting experience candidates for SENORO PROJECT who posses relevant education background, experience and competencies.
TRIPATRA invites the potential candidates to join as positions:
Instrument, Control and Telecom Engineer
- Have a wide range of experience in the Instrument/Control/Telecom engineering
- Have experience to develop Instrument/Control/Safety and F&G/Telecom design basis, conceptual design of Instrument/Control/ Safety and F&G/Telecom and standard drawings and controlled all the Instrument/Control/ Safety and F&G/Telecom design activities through the project execution.
- Have experiences as lead Instrumentation/Control/ Safety and Fire & Gas/Telecommunication engineer in oil & gas engineering /EPC projects either upstream or downstream
- Minimum S-1 degree or equivalent professional qualification
- Experience in Oil & Gas On-Shore and/or Off-Shore, Upstream/Downstream Oil and Gas, Petrochemical or Power projects
- Posses integrity and good interpersonal skills, aggressive, confidence, and smart
- Target Achievers and familiar with working under pressure environment
- Work hard, think smart and out of the box
- Excellent English both oral and written