PT Adaro Energy Tbk, established history in 2004 under the name PT Padang gift initially. Change of name to PT Adaro Energy conducted on April 18, 2008. Adaro Energy and its subsidiaries, is engaged in coal mining business and trade, coal infrastructure and logistics, and mining contractor. PT Adaro Energy is currently open you the opportunity to an energetic and experienced professionals to fill the following positions:
1. Purchasing Clerk
• Preparing administrative requirements related to procurement process of goods and services by the company so it can be performed in accordance with the procedures and orderly administration
• Receive and check the application of public procurement to ensure the completeness and accuracy in accordance with applicable procedures
• Collecting data related to the procurement of goods and services so it can be delivered in timely manner.
• Provide support to the User in preparing Purchase Request (PR) and Purchase Order (PO) in accordance with applicable procedures to minimize error in PR & PO
• Minimum High School graduates (SMA/ SMK)
• Minimum 2 years experience in similar position
• Having good administration & communication skill
• Willing to be located in Tanjung - Kalimantan Selatan
• Expired Date: 14 September 2013
2. Human Resources Business Partner
• Ensure good and strong relationship with senior management related to HR need and challenge
• Identify and support HR function to generate credible solutions, customer focused and cost effective.
• Facilitate management team through coaching/advises for all managers in order to implement HR program and ensure HR issues were solve effectively.
• Monitor HR policies, initiatives, programs are being implemented and support company's target
• Having at least 10 years of experience in Human Resources with leadership experience in his latest position.
• Having previous exposure in shipping or logistic industry will be an advantage
• Strong communication skills and enjoys teamwork
• Willing to be placed at Banjarmasin
• Expired Date: 05 September 2013