Assembling Mould (Operator)
- Male, age max 25 years
- Education min SMU / equivalent
- Min height 150 cm
- Experience in assembling mold min 1 year
- Able to read engineering drawings
- Can use the gauge
- Can analyze the damage mold
- Can unloading and set-up mold
- Able to work individually and team
- Maximum age 27 years.
- Minimum education D3 or S1 all the majors, economics preferred.
- 1 year experience in the field, fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Have the ability to negotiate with suppliers.
- Mastering Active English (oral and written), Japanese Language can be a plus.
- Fast learn , thorough, hard working, initiative, and able to work under pressure.
- Understanding ISO 9001
- Have the ability to price and cost analysis.
- Computer literate with good (Ms Word and Ms Excel).
- Maximum age 25 years.
- Education S1 Accounting.
- Experienced in the field at least 1 year, fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Mastering the process of accounting & tax.
- Understanding financial statements and general ledger.
- Have knowledge of Taxation Brevet A, B, or C.
- Able to prepare reports and monthly and annual tax payments (PPn & PPH).
- Proficient use one accounting software (MYOB or Accurate)
- Able to read, create, and analyze financial statements.
- Can keep a journal, reconciliation.
- Can handle large cash and petty cash.
- Mastering filling documents.
- Computer literate with good (Ms Excel, Ms Word)