Senior Engineer Infrastructure ( Civil Engineer )
- Design of the real estate area infrastructure, including the canal, road engineering etc.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Gading Serpong - Tangerang.
- Experience in the Real estate project / Property Developer as Infrastructure Engineer
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Reporting to the Head of Internal Audit, you will be responsible for financial and operational audit for the corporate office using a risk based approach. This would then include planning and executing the audit in conjunction with the team. You would be involved in identifying the weaknesses in controls and suggesting recommendations for the same. In addition, you would drafting the audit report as well.
- Minimum Bachelor degree in accountancy
- 2 years of relevant audit working experience
- Certified Internal Audit qualification would be an added advantage
- Candidates should have a broad knowledge of functional operations and processes, as well as strong understanding of corporate governance and risk based auditing. Exposure to the local accounting systems and financial legislation and operational regulations
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Possess good communication and analytical skills
- Self motivated team player with the ability to work independently
- Ability to work under pressure, tight deadlines and multi-task
- Willingness to travel
- Able to start immediately
- Liaising with government auditors on tax audits and preparing responses to queries from government auditors;
- Assisting head office Corporate Tax function with regulatory requirements to ensure compliance with tax laws and regulations;
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation of income tax returns, related schedules and working papers;
- Ensuring prompt and accurate payment of corporate income tax installments and related remittances including associated accounting functions;
- Lead tax audit defense
- Involved in tax planning
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Max 40 years old
- A proven team leader with a minimum of 10 years of experience with tax planning, tax provisioning, tax compliance, either in industry or in the professional consulting environment (Property Developer experience preferred).
- Collaborate and communicate well with other functions and you are able to take initiative with good interpersonal and project management skills.
- Matured self-starter, self-motivated, meticulous and committed individual.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, particularly with Excel for complex tax modeling is necessary
- Strong interpersonal skills and a team player with ability to work across multifunction
- Ability to operate independently and willingness to take ownership to drive to completion
- Strong leadership & well-rounded life experiences
- Self motivated and a strong desire to succeed in a high performance environment