Credit Risk Joint Financing Support
- Assisting in the development of policies and measures related to Multifinance businesses.
- Develop, test, validate and implement credit risk joint financing measurement methods including scenario analysis and stress testing.
- Working with key stakeholders to aid the understanding of the bank's framework.
- Improving the efficiency and accuracy of credit risk joint financing reporting
- Excellent academics and degree level in a relevant discipline or equivalent.
- Strong communications skills are essential
- Knowledge of asset and liability management are an advantage
- Good understanding of financial products
- Advanced Excel skills
- Proficiency in VBA and SQL is desirable
- Graduate Degree in Finance or applied Mathematics, Physics, Information Technology or Engineering
- Fresh Graduates are very welcome
- Coordinate and supervise activities being executed by his / her team to meet sales goals and target.
- Setting up performance measurement (such as productivity level) for his/her team.
- Brief and monitor team performance on regular basis (e.g : daily, weekly, etc) as well as assisting team in problem solving and issues follow up.
- Ensure sales program implementation through periodic market visits.
- Provide competitive condition in his / her respective areas and assist Area Sales Manager in providing action plan.
- Male / Female
- Age Max 35 Years Old
- Graduate : D3/S1 GPA : minimum 2.75
- Experience : at least 3 years in banking and non-banking industries
- Having wide range of sales network (based on coverage area) is an advantage
- Result Oriented, Strong exceptional capability, Motivational Capability, High level of teamwork, Self Drive and Discipline