PT Transportasi Gas Indonesia is the largest gas pipeline operating Company in Indonesia seeking for intelligent, highly motivated and good interpersonal skill employee who is ready to take new challenge for the following positions:
Static Mechanical Engineer
- Manage, maintain and analyze the static equipment mechanical works and activities to ensure the reliability of the system complies with project requirements, Internationally Accepted Standards and Requirements in operational dimensions.
- Prepare, conduct and analyze technical support and expertise related with static equipment mechanical measurement, implementation and trouble shooting to ensure safety, reliability and efficiency of the pipeline.
- Prepare, conduct and monitor technical specifications for static equipment mechanical, welding and coating equipments and software to ensure the effectively and efficiency of the process are well achieved.
- Conduct and analyze a liaison with committee, shippers, off takers, customers, vendors, contractors and local authorities with regards to static equipment mechanical issues to support Company’s business operational.
- Manage, provide and maintain Static Equipment Mechanical Procedures and Manuals to ensure that all activities comply with project requirements, Internationally Accepted Standards and Requirements in operational dimensions.
- Minimum S-1 from Mechanical or Electrical Engineering Discipline with Cumulative GPA min 2.75.
- Minimum 3 years in related position.
- Able to work efficiently and demonstrate effective organizational skills.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
Informasi Lowongan Kerja Terbaru